Thursday, November 23, 2006

ugh!

I'm having one of those terrible days that Claudette mentions in her blog.

Our bath has sprung a leak, so my shirt was wet..the towel was wet and the whole bathroom is wet...

Then...I could not find my eyeliner/blusher/anything

I have to move stuff out of my ex's garage by the beginning of December, but I dont have the money and I don't have space for the stuff! I phoned storage companies and they cost an arm and a leg..

Then he (the x) owes me money...it is a big amount and I don't think he will give it to me...

The work situation is also catching me, because it is so uncertain. I can't buy my car or move into my flat, because then I'll be increasing my living costs. And I can't do that if my job is unstable, what if I have to go waitress again?

I get a car allowance, but today I have to tell my boss to take it back, because I am not going to be able to buy a car, while I am working for her. Which means I will have to pay back the first car allowance I got!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the money situation is sh!tty..I moved into a cheaper flat to save up for a TV, fridge and couch...In three months I have not saved a cent. But I did open a Foschini and Woolworths account.

Where is the logic?

And today I just can't believe my ex could have been so mean...I thought he loved me..apparantlly not...and he has not tried to phone me..good riddance, right? But how could he not care?

I wish it was 6 months down the line already..then this whole nightmare will be over

1 comment:

Claudette said...

Hi doll!
Druk op my knoppie poppie!
Check email en BEL MY!
:)

(Times like thse that we need friends and i do consider to be a FRIEND!!!)