Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my soulmate

I AM WRITING IN CAPITALS, BECAUSE IT IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT DAY TODAY!!!

21?!

Finally!

Best wishes for you!

I can't believe my Michelle is growing up!

Always remember the good times, cos they will keep you young at heart ( not that you are old or anything):

-Oger finger bowl
-Farty Marcky
-Athletics
-Skipping study period
-Science Expo
-Eagles night club
-Villa Alba
-Pavilion
-Drakensberg
-Mulch
-Meringues
-Chocolate brownies
-Nick's 1 year birthday party...and his two year...
-Eating too much...
-Feeling guilty for eating too much...
-Running or playing swing ball, cos we ate too much...
-December hols at tweni caravan park
-Xmas with your family

'n boer maak 'n plan!

Here's to our friendship and wishing my soulmate all the best that life has to offer!!
San

No comments: