Monday, October 15, 2007

H - two- Oh!

 Being as dedicated and responsible as I am, ok and having PUT LOADS of karma to repay Claud,

I vouched to drop her and the gang off at H2O and pick them up again afterwards.

Armed with my special Boksburg passport, we set off.

As we set off in traffic, I spot my favourite shop, Judy's!

Woo Hoo! They don't have this shop in 4ways, so I will DEFINATELY stop here after dropping everyone off.

After refuelling my DIVA-batteries at Judy's, I set off on the long trip back to JHB.

Driving out the mall complex, I take a wrong turn, but quickly turn back.

Ok, I am on the right track again.

When I reach OR Tambo, I must take Pretoria, then Roodepoort / Bloem, then the 4ways offramp.

Cool.

There's the Pretoria sign.

Better take it.

(20 MINUTES LATER)...

I am driving past agricultural land, mmm, I see a sign that says Benoni, so I take it...coz the way I am heading is actually straight to JHB.

Ok,cool.

Relax, you will get there, this is just a little detour.

(20  MINUTES LATER)...

Ok, freaking out now, I am nowhere near 4ways...I am in a location, Thembisa...

I try to look mean, to avoid trouble (not easy for me, you know how approachable I am) 

(20 MINUTES LATER)...

Ok, I am at OR Tambo again now..good good, I will just drive through, turn myself around and head back to JHB.

But, I accidentally PARK. I have to pay R10 at the pay station. I believe in plastic, so I have to now go and draw cash at the ATM, for a parking spot that I don't event want, but Ok.

Where is the freaking ATM...I can't find it.

Eventually I am out the airport. And back on track.

I am way too late for my hair appointment, but it is ok.

(20 MINUTES LATER)...

I am on the road to Thembisa again..crap

Ok, I will turn off before I go too far. Benoni looks good.

(20 MINUTES LATER)...

I am on the Centurion highway, heading towards JHB.

(20 MINUTES LATER)

Home sweet home

 

 

No comments: