Monday, June 04, 2007

technologically impaired

It was quite amazing to see that my mom could SMS on her own.
 
Amazing seeing as though, I once changed the welcome message on her cellphone to say:
"Self destruction activated"
 
She would only see the message when she switched on her phone, and as you all know, it only shows for about 5 seconds, before it defaults to the start up screen.
So she would then see this message when she switched on her phone, and then she would say:  "What is this message on my phone?!"
 
And then a little while later (when it automatically defaults):
"Oh, don't worry, it is gone now"
 
And this would happen every time she switched on her phone...got a kick out of it each and every time!
 
Thus I am greatly surprised that she has now learnt to take photo's with her phone and can send me MMS's...

No comments: