Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Butterfly effect

Weird movie...in other words; I LOVED it!
 
It made me think about that parallel universe thing again.
 
Somewhere, out there, there is another San (an older version? or one that just made better choices?)
This San is sitting with celery sticks (it will not be popcorn or chips in the ideal San parallel universe)
 
And she is commenting as she watches what I am doing (like you do when watching a movie)
No San! Don't work at that coffee shop! Don't do it! Aaaah maaaaa-an! SIGH!  There you go again!
 
She will happily chomp on that celery stick in her perfect little parallel universe, and smile at how great her life is going.
I think I would beat up this parallel universe San if we ever met. And I think she knows it. Maybe that is why we have never met, ruling out the fact that parallel universe are a theory and only that.

No comments: