Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It is in the way you...

 
Why all the love poems?

What about the percentage of the population that you would never think to send a love poem to?

What would you send them?

Here is my version of a typical hate poem, I have called it:

It is in the way you...

It is in the way you...and I do everything together

...and  the way you stick to the pallet of my life like old peanut butter...

that makes me get this feeling of homicide, deep down inside...

 

It is in the way you...get all sentimental and retell our memories together

...and draw out every sentence and word

over and

over and

over and

over and

over again, which makes me want to visit a hypnotherapist who specializes in erasing memory    

It is in the way you...laugh

...which makes me want to make you cry all the time 

 

It is in the way you... admire all I say 

... and how you want to be like me, that makes me want to change my name and move to Zimbabwe     

It is in the way you...eat that pie

....with the flakes getting stuck in between your teeth and falling from your gaping jaws onto your heaving fat rolls...

which has caused me to hurl words of disgust at you

It is in the way you... say forever and "for life"

... that made me think there is no way out and made me dial that number: 080 HITMAN

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: