Monday, January 29, 2007

Songs help you deal

Behind Blue eyes
-Bump-

"And no one knows what it's like
to be the bad man
to be the sad man
behind blue eyes

And no one knows what it is like
to be hated
to be faded
to tell a lonely life

But my dreams are all as empty as my conscience seems to be
I have hours only lonely...
My love of angels
and that is not free...

No one knows what it is like
to feel these feelings
like I do
and I blame you

No one knows what it is like
to be mistreated
to be defeated
Behind blue eyes

And no one knows how to say
that they are sorry
and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

But my dreams are all as empty as my conscience seems to be
I have hours only lonely
My love for angels and that's not free "

What can hurt you most is loving somebody more than they love themselves...

Even harder than that is having to turn your back on them (not because you don't want to help them) but because the emotional risk to yourself is just too great.

"I'm scared of people who act like they don't care about anything, because they have nothing to lose. And a person who acts like that, is the most dangerous of them all"

This snippet is from the mooooovie: The Departed

No comments: