Tuesday, January 09, 2007

mmm..can you say fourways freak?

I cooked so much food for Claud on the weekend, she put them in packs and froze them in tuppers for the week...subliminal advertising, now every time she chomps, she thinks of me.

Success! I am at Claud's pad again tonight...ha ha, my advertising strategy was efficient.

You would also want to hang here permanently, if you knew what is on offer.

Just imagine me in a estate agent drone:
Two pools, spa on the premises, club house that makes food (and if you feel like watching 7de Laan in your house, instead of waiting for your food, they'll even drop it off for you, at your door!!) located close to the Spar (good for you) and a thatch roof.

I'm supposed to catch some shut eye before tomorrow's interview, but here I am blogging away!

1 comment:

Claudette said...

Hehehehe!
3 Pools darling and close to the Wollies, Pick and Pay, CNA, Ninnos. Mimmo's, Nando's, Pubs, Total Garages (2 nogal) and then to top it all the Cop shop hehehe!