Wednesday, January 03, 2007

31/12/2007

Now that I have torn up the entries from last year, it is time to share my postings for 2007!

Yay! Buckle up, it's going to be a great one!

Here's an update of what we did for new year's eve (I will get into the nitty gritty of the rest of my holiday later on)

We Braaied..or rather:

Katissssssssssssssssssh.....Katisssssssssssssssh (flip right-hand over twice)

Followed by fireworks on the beach...or rather:

Patish,Patish,Patish (said quickly)

Mich developed new ways of communicating, everything had an "-ish" after it! Eish!

The fireworks in Pumula beach were awesome, it was raining, but Mich and I were cuddled underneath the duvet, we had the ocean lapping in front of us...it was so great.

And: no alcohol!!!!!
(the bottle of bubbly which was intended for the evening's festivities, is still in Mich's fridge, by the way)

So I started 2007 all wholesome and bright eyed....

Cheers all!!!!!

No comments: