Monday, January 29, 2007

Presleys

So I am sick…

Voiceless…

I sound sicked up…

And yet, the bouncer beech confiscates my Advils, Ok, that is understandable, I may just take it with a double whiskey and put myself on a little trip..ja right

But then she takes my Andolex spray.

WTF?

Am I going to spike it into my jugular?

O, what a rush, let’s ride the green medicated menthol Andolex train!

It all happened so quickly though,
She emptied my bag,
Took my pills out, put it into a plastic cup,
And handed me a sticker in return!

I felt ripped of, it was not a fair trade, seeing as though I need my flu meds, what am I supposed to do with the sticker.

So there is no hope for Presley’s1

Nic and I saw a dude run in Presley’s and we simultaneously expected a ‘prefect’ bouncer to shout at him: “ Oi!! No running in the corridors, my boy? Do you WANT detention?”

Needless to say we high tailed to Good 4 Fellas…

No comments: