Thursday, January 04, 2007

Are we there yet?!!!

I'm writing this on the last stretch of my epic bus journey. The little dude went to hurl again..I'm sitting right next to the loo. Not the best choice, to be honest..visitor's to the loo expect YOU to know whether it is occupied or not. And they expect you to know how the intricate bathroom system works. Well I bloody don't! Read my blog...er...I mean lips...read my lips!

I have been doing that a lot lately...when I meet somebody new, I ask myself: is he worth blogging about? And if the answer is no, I make my quick exit!

Some people always get the squeeky trolley in supermarkets, right? That would be me, and I'll be the one with the crappy bus seat. And the one with the apple pack with holes in, so loose apples roll around all over in Spar. ( that really happened)

"Funky Town" is playing in the background, along with a selection of 80's music. There are just rows and rows of corn on either side of me. The dude to the front is trying to chat up a girrrrl with a batman-logo on her T...maybe he is hoping to be her batman? He looks more like the joker, though!

No comments: