Monday, January 29, 2007

Extreme Team: Population 1

I think I really am a fruit basket! Well, you decide, let me sketch the scenario for you:

At the BP in Centurion the other night (Yes, this is the same BP that I dreamt Paris Hilton was giving make overs at)....

These boys asked my friend for her number.

She said no...

I said: 082 ... digit ... digit ...digit

They thought I gave them the wrong number, so I challenged them to phone it, did my queen wave and we sped off.

So the one guy phones and got a heck-of-a-shock when he realised that I really did give him the right number!

He asks us to join them for tea, and I answer (all cocky) that 3AM is not the time for tea...but we can all go for drinks. So they follow us to where we decide to go for a drink.

Well, neither of us ended up having drinks, I was more interested in the Nik Naks I had bought at the BP...

Well, I had so much fun, cos they turned out to be real cool...

So, back to the point: which fruit do you think I am? Bananna, litchi, grape....actually, I think I am crazy enough to be a whole basket!!

No comments: