Monday, September 22, 2008

My mickey mouse hoody - ruined for life


A while back, I commented on how nice some people on the plane are. The old man on my previous flight back to SA, even gave me his pudding and Tim Tams. Whoa! What a nice guy...


BUT...


Now,


It all became a little clearer to me.


Let's fast forward to when I met Clinton's brother...I was wearing my Mickey Mouse hoody (as I did, when I was on the plane) And apparently, he thought that I was 15 years old...FANTASTIC...which I solely attribute to the hoody I was wearing! No more toon hoodies for me!


This made me rethink the old man on the plane. He probably felt sorry for me...shame, the poor young girl. Her first plane trip on her own. WITHOUT her parents..shame, let me give her some pudding to make her feel better...open wide! Say aah...chook chook chook...here it comes, the chocolate pudding train! Weeeeeeeeeee...there's a good girl...


No comments: