Friday, March 16, 2007

She bounced


Clay and I found interesting ways of entertaining ourselves while waiting for Michelle to arrive...


Her plane was delayed


We delivered crit on the other people waiting

I took random photo's of people walking through the boarding gates

Held up the card I had bought for Mich, so as to confuse the foreigners (the ones that are looking for their chaffeurs or taxi drivers)


After waiting some time, we saw a lady walk through the doors and she bounced when she saw her partner


Clay and I agreed, that Mich HAD BETTER bounc when she saw us!


And when she walked through the doors, she bounced! (much to our amusement)

2 comments:

suiyen said...

heya...
please please check out www.copydog.co.za under "fools awards" and "breakthrough actress" and vote for me...
PLEASE =)
love you friend...

Mishie said...

hehe.........i bounced... i r sooooooooo cool

me must when on ship email you pictures of me you and clay wit the YARD