Tuesday, March 27, 2007

peculiar

So you go out for dinner...
 
Pretty normal kind of thing...
 
I mean you eat every day...
 
Then he asks you the next day if you enjoyed your steak from the night before..thoughtful...he is concerned about my digestive system?
 
(LOL)
 
And then..you are smitten...Who knew that would do it for me?
 
Maggie would probably ascribe it to my Afrikaans nature? (we like our meat...!...?) Though, my carniverous habits are quite limited...maybe it is a little bit less superficial than that?
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

maggie brown said...

ok.im still bewildered by the thought of u dating someone.Am i the only one left out there (I should say here rather)?!!

The meat is an Afrikaans thing.SA society spends 3billion a year on biltong.The average biltong consumer and hunter is middle aged afrikaans male, with an educated background and drives a toyota bakkie....this report was compiled by the university of potch.

true...but i always guessed it.