Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things you have to try when you are alone on valentine's day

****Dischem Luxury Foam Bath (it makes Bold and the Beautiful love-scenes style foam)
 
****Woolies Chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (mmmm)
 
Well, something you should not try is putting rose petals in your bath, it looks and smells great. BUT, the problem comes in when you let the bath water out, coz where do the petals go?
 
I spent a good couple of minutes trying to hand pick the petals out of the drain...
not so romantic...quite gross, actually

1 comment:

maggie brown said...

hey.I got a blog spot!!!!!anyway, another thing to do on val day (alone) is go to the movies.It is a liberating experience.Almost as liberating as me wearing my silky nighty as a dress to varsity today.I made it work,I made it work.....later