Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fw: Re: FW:FW : F: OFF :-)

Ok some of them are good, and my closest friends know which ones will tickle my fancy.

To the rest of you? Get a clue about my stand point on forwarding e-mails..if you don't, may you get a tropical disease!

Let's take the other day for example:

The Heading: Personality Test

"ON A PIECE OF PAPER, WRITE DOWN THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.."

1. What is your favourite colour (Yellow)
2. What is your favourite animal (birdie)
3. What is your favourite number (48)

Now...for the analysis...

Based on my answers, they could tell that I am strong and fun and loud and peaceful and easily angered and a thinker and somebody who acts before they think...

Oh and listen to this one: I am going to date 48 people before I find Mister Right and I have to fw the e-mail to 48 people within 48 minutes or else I won't meet Mr Right (or I'd lose a testicle..or something to that effect)

How ridiculous
and: ... strangely depressing...

Anbybody know 47 eligible guys?
If you don't let me know within the next 2 - 5 years...something extremely CRAPPY will happen to you

No comments: