Thursday, December 28, 2006

the foot

So I pulled all my best latino moves last night and I had such a "Along came Polly" movie moment. This guy danced very well and did not try any moves, except dance ones.

But then....I stepped in a glass shard and cut my foot open. Only when we cleaned off the blood, did we realise that it was possibly a case for stitches. So we sped off to casualty. The nurse thought we were all drunk. I don't blame her. When they put on the antiseptic, I just giggled, it was so sore. I have never had pain revert my to laughter in my entire life...

And now I am like a little cripple girl..I think if I make a sign and put it around my neck, some people will feel sorry for me tomorrow night and buy me free drinks in Backstage? Mmmm, worth a shot. I am already going to go out in my pink fluffy slippers, coz those are the only shoes I can wear at this stage.

This is such a super dodge thing that has happened to me...I AM A GOOD GIRL....SOS

No comments: