Monday, November 17, 2008

mince pies

My mom bought mince pies for Clinton and me...

We finish our lunch and my mom tells us to have a mince pie...Clinton politely says he will have one later..

A little while later

I offer the plate of mince pies to Clinton, he politely takes one and tells me quietly: "I hate mince pies"

(Much to my shock of course)

When we get to the car, I try clear up the mince pie issue, and he lits it rip:

"I HATE MINCE PIES! Every xmas people offer mince pies to you. You visit one person, they give the mince pies to you, mmm, let's have one. Next place you go, they also offer mince pies to you! There is no mince in them...you can't even call it mince pie! It is fruity **&*&%^$.. AND it is not even pie. It is a fruity thing...! The first time I tried it, I thought : this is a nice idea, a mince pie, mmm...then I bit into it: NO mince. I am going to design the REAL mince pie - with mince, not this fruity )&*&)&"

ha ha ha, it was too funny!

No comments: