Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a great start to my morning!

I usually wake up at 7.30 to get ready for work, and leave the house at 8.20...

Sooo, this morning, I wake up the normal time, and see the bathroom is occupied.

Ok, well let me choose the outfit for the day, no problem..the time is 7.40

That finished, I check the status of the bathroom

Still occupied.

Ok, ok, well I will get lunch ready for the day, I stomp downstairs to make it obvious that I am awake.

Great, lunch is ready and it is now 7.45!

I NEED TO LEAVE AT 8.20...IT TAKES TIME TO LOOK THE WAY I DO EVERYDAY!!

The bathroom door remains closed

ALLRIGHT, I WILL NOW politely KNOCK ON THE DOOR:

"Ahem, excuse me...it is now 7.50 and I need to be at work at 8.20, are you almost done?"

I stomp to my room, SLAM THE DOOR and lay out the make up for the day, it is now 7.55

At 7.57 the dude strolls out the bathroom, the entire place is steamed up...and he looks like he has spent the morning at the FRIKKING spa

I finally get to bath, I now have 20 minutes to do all the stuff I usuall do in 50 minutes. And of course, there is no more hot water...

And that was how I started my day, with a brush half hanging out my hair, one shoe on and the other off...

No comments: