Monday, September 03, 2007

speaking the lingo

Spur Lingo (among the waitors)

Yellow burger - with cheese
Spinning - I are very busy, so STAY OUT MY WAY
With wings - TAKE AWAY

And me and my COCO POP (Lunga) made these one's up:
(these were daily sayings and phrases, aimed at trying to make work more fun)

If a client asked if they could alter something on the menu, we would say:
"Of course you can, this is Spur"

WE SAID IT LIKE, AT SPUR ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...mwa ha ha

If somebody ordered desert, we would say, when we gave it to them:
"Here is your cheese cake, straight from the fridge'

HEE HEE, coz all the deserts are pre-prepared and kept in the massive industrial fridges

And as a general rule:

"No problem"
(This worked in almost any situation)

I miss my Coco Pop...

:-(

 

 

 

 

No comments: