Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About my LOML

...Love of my life...we lived in the same small town, went to to the same high school, worked at the same restaurant, went to the same doctor, shopped at the same pick and pay, shared some of the same classes, went to the matric dance together and went to find fortune and fame in the city of gold...only we didn't move up together and only realised we were both in JHB 5 years later. I wasn't planning on going out on the night we met up again and neither did he, but we did. And no, we didn't immediately start dating after we exchanged numbers, cos we were in relationships already. All we knew was that we were drawn to each other and when I was with him, life played out like an olden day black and white romantic film. (Which is ironic cos he is colour blind) and we were inseperable of course! Never had I met someone that had so much depth in personality...so many layers, like an onion, to use Shrek's words. It was fate's attraction and definately not a fatal attraction! He said to me that his life is black and white, but I am the colour. Being a (now closet case) artist, this was the most perfect and most romantic thing anyone ever said to me...my LOML
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments: