Wednesday, May 07, 2008

dudes in general

Ok dude, I can see you looking at me, I see you want to open your mouth and say something...
 
EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT MAKING EYE CONTACT!
 
What is up with dudes?
 
At gym the other day, this boy was on the bike in front of me, he looked around at me, FOUR TIMES...there was nobody else at the bikes at that time, so he could not have been looking at anybody else. The whole time I pretend not to see him, and pretend that I am deep in thought.
 
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Look him in the eye, and let him know that he is looking at me, and that I am looking at him? Look at me, looking at you...
 
So, I just left , cos I felt incredibly uncomfortable.
 
And today, I had two dudes looking at me in the que..and not just a quick stare, they are looking at me for at least a minute or two...and I am looking at the goods in the store / the imaginery fly on the wall. And they just don't stop....
 
What do you do in these cases? Please let me know, cos I don't know what to do with these dudes!
 

No comments: