Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2008 - when is it over???

Me and 1 other girl, are the only two true 'singles' at work.
 
All the rest live with family/ are married / whatever
 
Feeling a little sorry for myself...but then again, though I have it tough, hey: I'm a survivor!
 
It really is a crummy year though...our iron is broken and now I am dressing, what I call, creatively..that is, I only wear things that have stretch in it, so it does not look like I have fallen out of a laundry basket...
 
:-)
 
I feel a little lost too, but I know by the end of next month, I will be ok.
 
And this time peeps, please pray that I can afford single accommodation, like a true 'single'...I can't live with other people anymore. Kind of want to be ON MY OWN. Tired of people's cr*(*(...seriously!
 
And then, of course the money issue..but who doesnt have one, right?

No comments: